Get Rid Of Your Oily Skin Using Four Easy Homemade facial Scrubs
One fine morning, you are up from bed doing morning chores, thinking about taking care of your oily skin on a daily basis. So you put a new entry on your TO-DO app “Having a facial every Saturday” and you quit on the second day because you had a hectic schedule this weekend.
In this age, it is too tough to manage time on a regularly for a facial treatment as oil on your skin never leaves you completely. Even if you could manage to attend the nearest parlor to your apartment, you often get bored to death because of the long process and the hours long time consumed by it. This is why you have to know how to use face scrub on your oily skin yourself.
Your oily skin gives you a horrible sticky feeling all through the day and makes your confident lower and lower. It makes your skin prone to acne as oil clog the pores. Yes, I know any of us would give up anything to get rid of this by born curse. If you know how to use face scrub on your oily skin, you too can have a healthy, fresh and nourished skin.
Scrubs are of great use for your oily skin. It helps your dead skin cells to revive to its natural glow and scrubs away the flaky layer of your skin making it more healthy and dirt resistant. It can wash away the oil clogged on the pores of your skin. Moreover, you can prepare homemade scrubby yourself within a few minutes at a very low cost.
Some of the most popular natural facial scrubs:
- Baking Soda: baking Soda is recommended by most of the experts as it is the trade name of Sodium Bicarbonate, which is the precursor of all chemical scrubs. It is also mild in nature and can be used on a regular basis.
- Sugar: Cane sugars containing Glycolic acid is a very efficient exfoliator as it breaks down the protein bond of the flakey dead outer part which holds onto your skin. It also gives a filling property to the void space created by dead skin cells. It can be made into a paste mixing with Grape seed, Almond, Olive or Jojoba oil before applying on the skin.
- Oatmeal: Oatmeal, due to its gentle nature, has become very popular among working women who can’t manage time enough for facial every day. It is anti-inflammatory and good moisturizer which ensures proper nourishment to your skin.
- Honey: Honey is the most common natural anti-bacterial component to get rid of acne and other skin diseases. It also has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial property.
- Kefir: The most naturally enriched resource of Lactic acid which soothes your skin and rehydrate the dehydrated cells. It moisturizes your skin to the deepest of the pores and works almost 40 times more efficiently than yogurt.
There are several types of homemade scrubs which give maximum efficiency for oily skins. All of these are homemade and more importantly, cost effective. Experts recommend trying all of them once, then decide which suits you the best. Different types of homemade facial scrub:
- Sugar-Coconut Scrub
- 1 tbspSugar
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp lavender, grapeseed oil
How to use: Mix them in a bowl using the tips of your finger. Then apply that mix on your clean skin. After 15-20 minutes, wash it off by cold water and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Blueberry-Honey Scrub
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2tbsp honey (raw)
- 3-4 tbsp sugar
How to use: Put all ingredients in a blender and blend them until they become like paste. Then apply them like a soft layer on your skin and keep it for 10 minutes. Then wash it off and pat dry using a towel.
- Sugar-Lemon Scrub
- 2 tbsp sugar
- ½ cup lemon juice (raw)
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp organic honey
How to use: It is a good moisturizer and can be applied on wet skin,Should be kept at least for 15 minutes and then rinsed off.
- Honey-Oatmeal Scrub
- 1/2 cup of raw oats
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp nutmeg
- 10 drops lavender oil
- 10 drops melaleuca oil
How to use: It is used to prevent acne, fungal and bacterial infections. A layer on the affected places and then keeping it for 30 minutes ensure optimum effect.
Methods of application for maximum benefit: It is also really important to know how to apply scrub on the face for maximum benefits.The scrub should be kept in dry place and should be used instantly for maximum benefits. A gentle rub and leaving it on the skin for several minutes helps it to crosslink with skin components and render the best positive results. Your Face should be washed off with cold water and then pat dried with a dry clean towel. Almost every scrub has the same applying procedure. So, it is considerably okay if know one method of applying homemade scrub on your skin.
The usefulness of face scrubs for your oily skin is a beggared description. Applying homemade scrub on your oily skin is time and cost effective if you just know the proper way to use face scrub on your oily skin. Don’t let oil clogs be the blight to your personal conscience, don’t let some mere acnes demolish your confidence. Use these fabulous facial scrubs, go on becoming a better version of yourself.