15 Effective Dark Spot Remedies : Easily done @Home
Dark spots and blotches on your face make your face unattractive and yourself uneasy in the public. These are almost as bad as the pimples they replace or are the consequence of. These are a great blow to your self-esteem and confidence, often making you feel low. I’m going to provide you with 15 home remedies for dark spots on your face due to pimples or acne problems.Please note that these are not medical cures for any skin problems. You may consult a professional for skin treatment and drug interactions before you utilize these dark spot remedies at home.
Here is the list of top 15 Dark Spot Remedies-
Almonds have a great value for reducing dark spots caused by pimples. Vitamin E, antioxidants and soothing fatty acids. Almonds help rejuvenate your skin cells, lightens and brightens your skin cells and help you to get rid of blotches and blemishes.
- Place 8 to 10 almonds in milk and allow them to soak overnight.
- Peel the skin and grind before applying to your skin.
- Then rinse off with warm water.
It’s sort of the best home remedy for dark spots on the face caused due to oatmeals. Besides being an excellent exfoliator, almonds contain saponins which work as a natural cleanser. Additionally, its vitamins and mineral ingredients boost skin repair and cell rejuvenation.
- Take one-half of rolled oats and grind it into a fine powder.
- Add enough lemon juice to create a thick paste.
- Scrub your face using a mixture and then rinse.
3. Onion Juice
Quercetin, a chemical compound found in onions helps restore damaged skin due to infections.
- Blend some onions to extract juice from them.
- Dab a clean cotton swab or cosmetic pad in the juice and apply it directly to the affected areas.
- Keep it for 30 minutes and then wash off.
Papaya is known for rejuvenating qualities, and dark spot removal options. Papaya is abundant with papain enzyme which cleanses your skin.
- Apply the pulp of ripe papaya to your skin 3 to 4 times a week.
- Leave it dry for 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off and wash with warm water.
Santyl Acetate, an active compounds, cleanse and heal affected areas.
- Mix 1 Tbsp of sandalwood powder and 2 tbsp of honey.
- Apply and wait for 10 minutes before rinsing with warm water.
Turmeric is a common household item, being used since the ancient era. It repairs damage and gives a natural glow to your skin.
- Mix milk with lemon juice into 2 tbsp of turmeric to create a thick paste.
- Apply paste and leave it to dry for 15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
7. Aloe Vera
- Extract some gel from a chute.
- Apply it to the affected areas.
- Keep it for 15 to 20 minutes before rinsing it.
- Repeat this remedy daily.
- 4 tbsp of buttermilk with 2 tbsp of fresh tomato juice.
- Apply the mixture to the affected areas with a cosmetic pad.
- Apply this remedy for 4 to 5 times a week.
9. Lemon Juice
- Apply fresh lemon juice with a cotton ball and dab it on to affected areas.
- Let it dry before rinsing off.
- If your skin is a bit sensitive, use it with 2 tbsp buttermilk.
- Slice off a portion of a potato which you can easily hold on.
- Rub the wet side on the affected skin.
- Allow it to dry for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Repeat it daily.
11. Baking Soda
- Mix enough water or lemon juice with 1 tbsp bicarbonate soda.
- Scrub your face with it before bedtime.
- Allow it overnight and rinse it off.
- Dab raw honey on the affected areas and leave it overnight.
- Rinse it off in the morning and repeat daily.
- Puree or crush cucumbers to extract their juice.
- Apply the juice to the affected areas and allow it to sit overnight before rinsing off.
- Repeat this nightly.
14. Vitamin E Oil
- Puncture or clip off the end of a vitamin E capsule.
- Leave in place for 20 minutes.
- Wash off with warm water and repeat it daily.
- Extract the juice of a medium sized tomato.
- Add 1 tbsp of lemon juice or buttermilk and mix really well.
- Allow it to dry for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water and dry with a
- Use it daily.