Beauty Tips For Dry Skin : Top 10 Tips To Get Rid Of Dry Skin Fast
Dry skin is not only very irritating and damages your looks, but also shatters your self-esteem and confidence to go out in public. It’s a common problem which most people face at some point in life. Most of us don’t even know how easy it is to get rid of dry skin. But do not worry. Here are 10 effective beauty tips for dry skin.
The list of 10 Effective Beauty Tips for Dry Skin:
1. Vitamin E Capsule For Hair Nutrition:
Your skin needs ample amount of Vitamin E for sustaining rough weather or frizz. A good capsule of vitamin E can be applied for ample nutrition and proper care.
▪ Vitamin E capsules
▪ Go through into the capsules and empty the oil into a bowl.
▪ Apply this to the affected areas.
▪ Massage for a few minutes.
▪ Leave the oil overnight.
▪ Wash off with clean water. Wash off with a body scrub made of honey for getting the best results.
2. Apply Olive Oil For Repairing Sun Damage:
Olive oil contains moisturizing properties, which are very useful for nourishing your skin. Olive oil has polyphenols which help counteract the damage caused by the sun.
▪ 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil and
▪ 1-2 drops lavender essential oil
1. Mix the lavender with olive oils.
2. Massage the concoction into your skin.
3. Wipe off the excess oil with a washcloth.
If you use it in a large volume, it can cause skin irritation. So, be aware of that.
3. Glycerin For Proper Moisturization:
Glycerin is a colorless, odorless, viscous liquid which works unbelievably on the dry skin.
▪ 1 teaspoon glycerin and
▪ 1 tablespoon rose water
▪ Mix glycerin with rose water and then apply on the dry patches of your skin.
▪ Leave the mix on for a few hours.
▪ Rinse it off after an hour or so.
4. Jojoba Oil For Sensitive Skins:
Jojoba oil is a liquid wax extracted from the nut of an indigenous American shrub. An excellent moisturizer for every skin type. It is also soothing for sensitive skin types.
▪ 3 cups of warm water
▪ ½ teaspoon jojoba oil
▪ Immerse the washcloth in warm water and then place it over your face.
▪ Keep the washcloth on for five to seven minutes and remove it.
▪ Massage the jojoba oil into your skin using circular motions gently.
▪ Keep at it for about 10 minutes.
▪ After some time, wipe off the excess oil with the washcloth.
5. Honey With Olive Oil For Dry Skins:
Honey has always been an important part of skin care which keeps your skin moisturized. When it is used with beeswax and olive oil, it can help combat dry skin and conditions associated with it.
▪ 2 tablespoons honey
▪ Beeswax pellets 2 tablespoons
▪ 2 tablespoons olive oil
▪ Melt the beeswax in a double boiler easily.
▪ Remove that from heat and add the olive oil and honey to it.
▪ Make sure of mixing well all the ingredients.
▪ Before it solidifies, pour it into a sterilized jar.
▪ Use it several times.
6. Ghee For Getting Rid Of Frizziness:
Ghee has a host of health and cooking benefits. It is very useful when we talk about dry skin.
▪ Pure Ghee
▪ Rub in some pure ghee onto your face gently and other affected areas in a circular motion.
▪ Leave it on for a few hours.
▪ Rinse it off with clean water.
7. Coconut And Banana For Smooth Skin:
The banana provides instant relief from dry skin because of its moisturizing properties. On the other hand, coconut oil has a high level of fats in it, by which it deeply conditions skin, leaving it smooth and supple.
▪ ½ ripe banana
▪ 1 tablespoon coconut oil
▪ Mash the banana.
▪ Stir in the coconut oil and make a smooth paste.
▪ Apply this mask and keep it on for 20 minutes.
▪ Rinse with cold water.
8. MILK For Softness And Natural Glow:
Milk is the primary ingredient in the preparation of ghee or butter which can also be used to tackle dry skin.
▪ 1 cup milk
▪ Boil the milk till it becomes thick. Meanwhile, it will reduce in quantity.
▪ Cool down the milk and apply it all over the skin.
▪ Allow the paste to dry up completely.
▪ Rinse it off with cold water.
9. Almond For Nutrition:
Almond oil is moisturizing, and it makes skin smooth and supple. It has been used for centuries to treat dry skin.
▪ 3-4 Almond
▪ 1 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
▪ 1 Tbsp of Thick Milk
▪ Soak the almonds in water overnight.
▪ Remove the brown cover and then grind it with milk and melted butter.
▪ Simply apply this smooth paste.
▪ Scrub off once it dries completely.
10. Eggs As Solid Lubricator:
Eggs are an excellent source of protein. The egg makes a necessary addition to your skincare regime.
▪ 1 egg
▪ orange juice 1 tablespoon
▪ 1 teaspoon olive oil
▪ 1 teaspoon castor oil
▪ 1 teaspoon lime juice
▪ 1 tablespoon honey
▪ 1 teaspoon rosewater
▪ Take an egg and separate the egg yolk.
▪ Mix the yolk with all the ingredients.
▪ Apply this mask every morning.
▪ Leave it on for 10 minutes and then rinse it off.
Follow these techniques certain time and you will find yourself happier by removing all your tension.